Draftex 5910 & 5912 Adjustable Set Squares are made of transparent acrylic and are designed for drawing any angle up to and including 90°.
- Acrylic with Bevelled and Inking Edge
- Also Known as an Adjustable Trigonometric Triangle
- Measurements in Degrees, Slope and Rise
- Available in 250mm (10") and 300mm (12")
- Clear Square with White Quadrant
- Magnified Cursor
For Set Squares Click here
Adjustable Set Squares make a great combination with parallel motion rules or tee squares.
They allow the user to draw a 90 degree right angle or any desired angle within a 90 degree arc when adjusted.
By turning the entire square a further 90 degree range can be achieved thus giving a full 180 degrees coverage. The edges are both bevelled and cut away to eliminate ink smudge.
The cursor is magnified to make accurate readings on the graduated quadrant.
Sizes of 10inch (250mm) and 12inch (300mm) are measured on the hypotenuse.
Degrees on the quadrant are marked 0-90 and 90-0 to assist in calculating the angle.