Draftex Parallel Motion Rules are essentially fixed Tee Squares to your drawing board that remain parallel at all times and can be locked in place leaving you free handed for use of other drawing instruments.
- Economical Parallel Rule with Bevelled Inking Edge
- Single Locking Mechanism
- Sprung Rollers Elevate Rule to Prevent Ink Smudging
- Supplied with all Mounting Parts and Wire
- Mounts to Top Surface of Drawing Board
- Alloy and Acrylic Construction provides Smooth Accurate Running
- Available in 1050mm, 1200mm and 1370mm widths
For Replacement Wires Click here
Draftex Parallel Motion Rules are made from acrylic and aluminium.
Using a Parallel Motion Rule makes drawing accurate and easy.
Using an Adjustable Set Square allows the user to draw any angle and the Parallel Motion Rule can be locked in place so that such instruments can be placed along the top edge along with template or other drawing items.
A spring loaded underside raises the Draftex Parallel Motion Rule above the surface of the paper to help prevent ink smudge.