Draftex PRTA0B Plan Reading Tables are free standing units with board, clips & lip designed for the purpose of laying out A0 sized plans for estimating, amending etc.
- End Clips Hold a Set of Drawings at the Edge Allowing Them to be "Page Turned" Like a Newspaper.
- Lip at Bottom of Board Stops Plans Sliding Off.
- Height can be Adjusted to Suit Standing or Seated on a Drafting Chair.
- DS17 Drafting Stand.
- Telescopic Height Adjustment with Set Locking Points.
- Angle Adjustment Thru 90 Degrees with Dual Locking Levers.
- Strengthened Foot Attachment Plates for Maximum Stability.
- Integrated Pencil Tray.
- Grey Powder Coat Finish with White Pencil Tray.
- Dimensions Without Board 900W x730D.
Draftex Plan Reading Tables have been created to meet the demand that exists for a comfortable work station at which to view plans for estimating, review and discussion.
The height and angle settings allow the user to set up the table to a suitable position.
Spring loaded clips hold drawings on the left hand margin and allow the drawings to be folded over newspaper style.
We have incorporated a protruding lip at the bottom prevents loose sheets from sliding of an angled surface.
A pencil tray is incorporated in to the stand to hold writing and drawing instruments.