Rodia 311 & 811 Suspension Strips have one line of pressure sensitive adhesive on the lower edge for holding drawing plans or maps and have specifically spaced hole punches to suit Planex or Vertiplan Storage Cabinets.
- Available in Continuous Rolls.
- Self Adhesive Edge Attaches to Drawings.
- Standard (311) or Heavyweight (811) Options Available.
- Standard (311) Strips are Suitable for Most Light Plans.
- Heavyweight (811) Strips are Preferable for Old Plans or Heavy Documents (e.g. mounted maps, paste board, posters or laminates).
Rodia Plan Filing Strips are designed for use with vertical plan filing systems.
The hole punchings suit both Planex and Vertiplan brands.
Two thicknesses of strip are available with the standard 311 weight being suitable for the great majority of applications.
These plan filing strips feature a strip of double sided adhesive.
When the backing paper is removed from the adhesive it is ready to be attached to the drawing or sheet.
The continuous roll allows you to file a variety of sheet sizes or non standard ones.