Tracing Paper 112gsm Rolls for Inkjet Printers consists of a high quality, heavy weight translucent paper media. Each roll has 50m of length in a range of widths to suit.
Tracing Paper 112gsm Rolls for Inkjet Printers
- Available in 914, 841, 707, 610 & 594mm wide rolls
- Each roll is 50 metres in Length
- Rolls are on 50mm Cores to suit Inkjet Printers
- Recommended for CAD Printing this product is also suitable for Manual Drafting & Drawing as well as Laser (PPC) Printer & Copiers
- pH neutral and accelerated aging tests show that this products has a life expectancy in excess of 100 years if used and stored correctly
For Ink Cartridges click here
Gateway Tracing Paper is a heavyweight translucent paper suitable for inkjet printing.
Available in five roll widths to suit convenient sheet sizes on 50m cores.
Has special finish coating that results in inkjet prints have a crisp defined line.
Ideally suited for prints in monochrome with spot colour.
Environmental: Gateway tracing paper is naturally transparent and is made from 100 % pure cellulose fibre without the use of transparentising chemicals. Unlike resin-impregnated translucent paper, this product is 100 % recyclable and biodegradable. It manufactured from Elemental Chlorine Free and Total Chlorine Free woodpulp from well managed and renewable forest sources that have been certified as FSC or FSC controlled wood.