Credit/Refund or Exchange claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
Prior Approval for all exchange or refund requests is required and you should contact our office and speak with a customer service representative on 02 9807 8000 or send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of Purchase
Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied with your tax invoice or receipt to establish Proof of Purchase.
Exchange of goods will take place free of charge (including return freight charge) for return of goods if due to our error or where goods are agreed to be faulty or damaged.
If a return or exchange arrangement is mutually agreed but not due to our error we reserve the right to request the cost of return of the goods to be borne by the purchaser.
We are unable to provide a refund or exchange in the following circumstances
- You have changed your mind about a product.
- If you determine you have found a cheaper option elsewhere.
- You have bought a gift that you now determine is unsuitable.
- Your circumstances have changed and you no longer require the goods.
- If you are unable to provide appropriate proof of purchase documentation.
- Special Request Items, which include Plan Cabinets which have been made to order.
- If you have purchased second hand goods where a fault or imperfection has been previously outlined to you.