Freight quoted online is calculated based on the specific items ordered and the nominated delivery location. These factors determine the most effective, reliable and financially viable method of transport. All delivery methods used by Draftex Corporation are traceable.
Online Methods include:
Direct Freight Express - Express Service
Star Track - Road Express Service
TNT Road Express - Express Service
For orders where the dead weight or cubic measurement is calculated to be over 4.8kg going to:
- Interstate locations outside of NSW
- NSW regional areas
- Areas outside of pre-determined Sydney Metropolitan Locations where other methods are not the most feasible.
Civic Transport Couriers / STD - Point to Point Courier Service
- Sydney Metropolitan Locations determined as cost efficient in relation to our West Ryde Despatch location.
Couriers Please - Back to Base Courier Service
- Outer lying suburbs of Sydney which are determined not economical for a Point to Point Courier Service and not suited to Road Express Service.
- For Orders where the dead weight is less than 5kg and the volume measurement is determined to fit in Express Post Satchels
Other freight quotes
We also provide an option to turn your order into an enquiry to request research into a lower cost freight option, our staff will then provide a determination if there is a lower cost option for your specific order and delivery location.
Notification of despatch
Upon despatch Draftex will send you an email with your tax invoice which will also provide you with a tracking number for tracing your order.
Delivering your goods
- A signature is required for all Deliveries unless authorised. Please ensure that an authorised person is present to accept delivery.
- You do however have the option to authorise the goods to be left without signature, providing you authorise this at the time of ordering.
- Draftex will then note this on the delivery instructions to the carrier.
- In doing so you acknowledge that Draftex Corporation cannot accept responsibility or liability for missing goods should the nominated carrier record your order as delivered.
What happens if the Carrier tried to deliver and no one was home?
If the carrier is unable to deliver goods because the premises are unattended and you did not provide prior authorisation for the goods to be left you should contact Draftex Customer Service: 02 9807 8000 e: email@example.com to organise a re-delivery. Please be aware that redelivery will incur additional costs.